Mark Anthony presents an exceptionally dynamic Elvis tribute that exudes the raw energy and true essence of The King Of Rock ‘n’ Roll.
As a young boy his ears and eyes were introduced to the music and styling of Elvis Presley. Immediately loving this phenomenon, Mark immersed himself in everything Elvis and quickly found that he had a natural talent for imitating the King. It wasn't until 2004 that Mark decided to seriously, and professionally portray Elvis with as much respect as it deserved.
Mark got his chance to be on the "world stage" in 2007, when he won the title of 'Grand Champion Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist for South Pacific' and was flown to Memphis, TN, to perform. He won this title again in 2008, and placed in the top 10 in the world performing in the finals of the Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Competition, Presented by Elvis Presley Enterprises.
Today, he is considered to be in the top 5 “ETA’s” currently performing around the world.
In 2011 he was awarded the very first “Spirit Of Elvis” award presented by Elvis Presley Enterprises at the Ultimate Elvis Finals in Memphis.
Mark’s achievements include:
- South Pacific Ultimate Elvis Grand Champion 2007
- Memphis Ultimate Elvis Competition Finalist 2007
- South Pacific Ultimate Elvis Grand Champion 2008
- Ultimate Elvis Competition Top Ten Memphis Finalist 2008
- Toronto Canada Elvis Festival Vegas Winner and Grand Champion 2010
- Lake George New York Elvis Festival Vegas Winner 2010
- Heart Of The King Las Vegas Hilton Festival First Runner Up 2010
- Collingwood Elvis Festival Early Years Winner 2010
- Elvis Rocks Mesquite Nevada Early Years Winner and Grand Champion 2010
- Penticton Elvis Festival 2011 Grand Champion
- Pocono Mountain Elvis Festival 2011 Grand Champion
- Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artist Competition Finals 2011, Top 5
- Recipient of first ever “Spirit Of The King Award” presented by Elvis Presley Enterprises at the 2011 UETA competition finals
Mark has performed on “The Elvis Cruise” held by Elvis Presley Enterprises in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2012
Mark has toured throughout Australia, America, Canada, Malaysia, and Europe, wowing crowds everywhere he goes. His spot-on mannerisms, looks, voice and moves, allows you to get as close as possible to seeing the King himself. Through all of Mark's experiences in show business, none has given him the gratification and fulfillment as paying tribute to Elvis.